I recently had the opportunity to review a Conscious Box. You have probably seen several monthly box subscription sites out there, I know I have. But I had not heard of Conscious Box until just last week. I was thrilled that there is a monthly box out there that is dedicated to finding natural, organic and more eco-friendly products to send out monthly. A splurge, a treat? Most definitely but sometimes it just fun to treat yourself to something you know you’ll love.
Here is what came in my July Conscious Box:
- All Natural Face – Vegan Eye Shadow
- Aura Cacia – Sweet Orange Pure Essential Oil & Aromatherapy Deck
- Just Great Stuff – Organic Superberry Acai bar
- Naturally It’s Clean – Floor cleaner sample and coupon
- Jadience Herbal Formulas – Muscle & Joint Therapeutic Cream sample
- Madhava – Organic Agave Nectar sample and Organic Coconut Sugar sample with coupons and recipes
- Mighty Leaf – Iced Tea sample and coupon (makes 1/2 gallon)
- GoGo squeeZ
- Tea Forte – sample of Honey Yuzu, Cherry Marzipan and Cucumber Mint
- St. Claire’s Organics – Peppermints
- Sun Warrior – Raw Protein Plant Based Drink Vanilla Flavored
- Powbab – Baobab Superfruit Chew sample
- Jovial Einkorn Pasta Coupon
The GoGo squeeZ went to my 2 year old (love how the GoGo squeeZ works for messy-free eating) and the rest of us sampled the St. Claire’s Organics, Powbab and Just Great Stuff bar which were all soooo good. I’m looking forward to trying the teas later on today.
When my Conscious Box came, at first I was surprised that the box was so small but upon opening it, I was amazed on how much they fit in the box. And oh how good it smelled! If you have a birthday coming up for someone who loves natural/organic products and you’re not quite sure what to give them, I think this would make a lovely gift. My whole family had fun going through the box and tasting/looking at all the samples that came in it.
Head over to Conscious Box’s Facebook Page, like them and click on the tab Win a Free Box to find out more on how you can win a Conscious Box of your own! Be sure to follow them on Twitter and check out their Pinterest page too!
*Disclaimer: I received the July Conscious Box in order to facilitate this review. I was under no obligation to write a positive review and I was in no other way compensated for this review. The opinions expressed are mind alone.