I decided that this month I would add in some desserts while I was meal planning. My husband loves treats sent in his lunches for work, he loves having something sweet or easy to munch on at home. While I like to bake, I don’t do it often so I decided I needed to plan it into our meal/shopping lists. Searching Weight Watcher’s website I discovered a frozen cappuccino pie. Oh heavenly… you all know I love coffee. I drink it throughout the day, even in the evenings. So when I run across a coffee dessert… it’s over. lol
[Tweet “#WeightWatchers Frozen #Cappuccino pie”]
- 8 oz low fat cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 6 Tbsp chocolate syrup
- 2 Tbsp instant coffee
- 1 Tbsp hot water
- 1-1/2 cups fat free whipped topping, thawed
- 6oz pie crust, chocolate flavored or regular
- Place cream cheese in a medium bowl and beat with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add in the sweetened condensed milk and 4 tablespoons of the chocolate syrup. Beat mixture on low speed until blended.
- In a small bowl, dissolve the instant coffee in the hot water. Add to the cream cheese mixture. Stir in the whipped topping mixture and pour into the crust.
- Cover and freeze overnight.
- Serving: Let sit out for about 10 minutes before serving. Drizzle with the remaining 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup. Slice into 10 pieces.