Here’s a little confession… I love, LOVE, love the chocolate and peanut butter combination. Reese’s, ice cream, cookies, pie… oh yummy! Chocolate and peanut butter just go hand in hand… at least I think so. 🙂 Last week, everyone was in the mood for cookies so I started looking through the cupboards to see what kind I should make. All the ingredients for chocolate peanut butter were there so the vote was unanimous.
These Double Chocolate Peanut Butter cookies are super good and super easy. The worst part is just waiting for them to bake. Enjoy!
[Tweet “Double #Chocolate #PeanutButter #Cookies #favoritefoods”]
- 1 c. flour
- 1/3 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 t. baking powder
- 1/4 t. baking soda
- 1/4 t. sea salt
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/3 c. unsalted butter, softened
- 2 t. vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 c. Peanut Butter
- Preheat over to 350 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixer bowl, cream sugar, peanut butter and butter on high, until well blended. Add in the vanilla and egg until blended.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and stir in chocolate chips until just blended.
- Pinch off small balls and roll. Place on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 11-13 minutes, or until just barely set.
- Remove from oven and cool on pan for about 5 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Makes approximately 30 cookies.