Last month, I was looking for a lunch recipe on and ran across this simple, refreshing Weight Watcher’s Bean Salad recipe. It was a big hit will everyone (surprise, surprise) and we’ve been enjoying it ever since that first day.
I love that it’s so simple to make and used ingredients I already had on hand. It also makes a great side dish to a light summer meal. We paired it with some grilled chicken for dinner last week but have also eaten it without any sides on several occasions. Enjoy!
[Tweet “Black & White Bean Salad #weightwatchers #recipe #salad”]
Adapted from Weight Watcher's
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- In a medium or large bowl, combine the beans, tomato, onion and celery. In a small bowl, combine vinegar, parsley, salt and pepper. Gently stir vinegar mixture into bean mixture and serve or chill until ready to serve.
Follow Practical Savings’s board Appetizers & Sides on Pinterest.