Easy Peasy Summer Pasta Salad
Our family loves this salad. It’s so versatile and all the veggies are completely optional so if some of them aren’t in season or maybe you don’t like one of them, you won’t know the difference. Plus, it’s just pure colorful!
We often have just this for lunch or even dinner. I like to throw in cooked chicken (preferably grilled) if we are having it for dinner. If it’s just a size, I don’t worry about meat.
[Tweet “Easy Peasy Summer Pasta Salad – easy, colorful and yummy.”]
- 2 Bags Wacky Pasta veggie blend, uncooked
- 2 T. Olive Oil
- 1/4 c. Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 cans Olives
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 c. Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- 1 Small Red Onion
- 4 Roma Tomatoes
- Fresh Parsley
- Other options not pictured:
- Grilled chicken strips
- Green Onions
- Cook pasta according to package. Rinse with cold water and drain.
- Place pasta in a bowl and stir in olive oil and red wine vinegar.
- Place in refrigerator while you chop the vegetables. Add vegetables, salt and pepper to taste. Salad can be served right away or chilled. Stir when you go to use it as the vinegar will settle to the bottom.